The benefit of integrating your Facebook Audiences account with CleverTap is getting per-campaign, per-user cost data and the average revenue for users acquired via that campaign. This helps you understand the cost of a campaign versus the revenue earned with it.
You must have admin access to FB accounts to connect your Facebook Audiences account with the CleverTap dashboard.
- Log in to your Facebook Ads account.
- Navigate to Settings, and copy the Account ID visible under Account Information.
- Log into your CleverTap Dashboard, and navigate to Settings > Channel > Remarketing.
Users with Multiple CleverTap Accounts
If you have multiple CleverTap accounts, check that you are using the correct account.
- Paste the Account ID you copied in the above step, and click Connect.
- Click Okay when prompted by Facebook to give access to CleverTap.
After establishing the connection successfully, the message Account connected successfully displays. The initial campaign data will display in two hours and is subsequently updated every two hours.
Check that your Facebook Ad campaign links are tagged with the following parameters for them to show up in the Campaign dashboard:
Updated 7 months ago