New in CleverTap
Welcome to CleverTap's What's New page. Find information about product releases, feature improvements, and more.
You can find information about the most recent changes that have been made to our SDKs, including bug fixes, new features, and other improvements in our Changelog.
Enhanced Optimization & Flexibility in CleverTap Best Time to Send
This feature is released in Private Beta. Reach out to your customer success manager to request early access to this feature.
We are excited to share the following enhancements in the Best Time feature for enhanced optimization and added flexibility for our customers:
- Identify contextual Best Time for users with the ability to set Best Time Config (up to 10 configs) with event property filter.
- View the time distribution and select fallback time accordingly: For users whose best time is not available (due to inactivity or other reasons), customers get the flexibility to view the best time user distribution and choose the fallback time to notify such users.
For more information, refer to the documentation.
Introducing Phone Number Support for Facebook Audiences Remarketing Campaigns
We are excited to announce that we have recently implemented phone number support for Facebook Audiences re-engagement campaigns, expanding the reach of our customers' re-engagement efforts.
Earlier, we supported remarketing campaigns for users who have logged into Facebook using their email ids. Now we support phone number-based logins as well. With our latest update, all users who have logged in using either their email address or phone number can be reached for remarketing campaigns using Facebook Audiences.
This feature is available in campaigns as well as journeys.
For more information, refer to the documentation.
IntelliNODE for Journey is Now Live!
This Public Beta release is available to all CleverTap Enterprise customers.
We are excited to announce that IntelliNODE for Journey is now live.
CleverTap customers can now orchestrate A/B experimentations in user journeys. You can conduct experiments based on time, channel, content, or message frequencies in your user journey.
IntelliNODE empowers customers to build the most effective path and engagement strategy for their users.
For more information, refer to our IntelliNODE documentation.
Improved Message Dispatch Throughput with Enhanced Firebase API
CleverTap now supports Firebase APIs that enable the concurrent delivery of 500 personalized messages with a single API call. This enhancement significantly improves dispatch throughput for customers sending personalized campaigns at scale.
Campaign delivery performance being an important success metric, this API enhancement is an indicator of the overall effort by CleverTap to set new standards for performance and scale. To activate this enhancement, customers simply need to provide additional details from their Firebase account to the Settings > Mobile Push page of CleverTap, which is a one-time process.
For more information, refer to the documentation.
SMS Click Tracking and Link Shortening
Currently, this feature is released in Private Beta. If you want access to this feature, contact your Account Manager.
We are excited to announce the launch of SMS Click Tracking and Link Shortening for CleverTap customers, making CleverTap a more comprehensive SMS marketing solution that enables everything from SMS content creation, testing, and tracking to link shortening, all from the same platform without any reliance on third-party tools.
A single-part SMS comprises only 160 and 70 characters in the GSM-7 and Unicode encoded format. And any long URL, like URLs with UTMs, can use up most of these characters leaving less or no room for the marketer to create engaging SMS content.
With this feature, you can:
- Curate compelling hyper-personalized messages containing long URLs within the SMS character limit.
- Track clicks and use the click behavior data from previous SMS campaigns and optimize future campaigns by offering similar products and offers, identifying the effective time of delivery, type of content, channel preference, and more.
- Optimize messaging costs by efficiently managing message length by utilizing link-shortening capability.
Elevate Your Personalization and Analytics Strategies with CleverTap X Amplitude Bi-directional Integration
Adding to our strong list of tech integrations, we are excited to announce the bi-directional integration of CleverTap with Amplitude - a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products.
You could already export CleverTap engagement event data to Amplitude for deeper analysis, but with this new bi-directional integration, behavioral cohort (segment) data can also be pushed from Amplitude to CleverTap. It creates a seamless and iterative cycle, enabling customers to refine their analytics for hyper-personalized experiences continuously.
Here are some key benefits of this integration for CleverTap customers:
- Enhanced Cohort Management: Leverage Amplitude's product analytics to create targeted cohorts in CleverTap for personalized messaging and engagement campaigns based on user behaviors and preferences captured in Amplitude.
- Comprehensive Event Tracking: Capture and analyze user interactions within CleverTap, such as app installs, uninstallations, push notifications, and in-app messages, in Amplitude for a holistic view of user engagement across both platforms.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Make informed decisions and optimize your customer engagement strategies by leveraging the combined insights from CleverTap and Amplitude's powerful analytics engines.
- Personalized and Relevant Campaigns: Deliver contextual and relevant messaging to your users based on their behaviors and preferences captured in Amplitude, leading to higher engagement and conversion rates.
- Streamlined Workflow: Seamlessly push cohorts and system events between CleverTap and Amplitude with a simple and intuitive setup, saving you time and effort in managing your marketing campaigns.
To learn more about this integration and how it can benefit your business, refer to the Amplitude Import documentation.
WhatsApp Business API
We are proud to announce that CleverTap is officially a WhatsApp BSP now, and this functionality is generally available to all CleverTap customers. This release eliminates dependencies for third-party WhatsApp Business Service Providers (BSPs) and provides an integrated, no-code WhatsApp solution to engage your users.
With this release, you can run omnichannel campaigns, including WhatsApp channel through CleverTap, without relying on third-party integrations.
The WhatsApp Business API provides offers the following key benefits:
- No Code Integration and Hassle-Free Onboarding: Get started with WhatsApp campaigns quickly with just a few clicks and zero code effort.
- Omnichannel Campaigns: You can easily integrate WhatsApp into your omnichannel campaigns and deliver a consistent user experience across multiple engagement channels.
- Cost Savings: Pay for only one tool. No additional third-party partner fees and significant cost reduction.
- Campaign Analytics: Real-time, actionable campaign analytics, including sent, delivered, read, and replied metrics.
Learn more about CleverTaps’s WhatsApp Business API and get ready to take your WhatsApp campaigns to the next level with CleverTap!
WhatsApp Enhancements - Advanced Personalization Capabilities for Creating Powerful Customer Experiences
We are incredibly excited to announce three new WhatsApp channel enhancements that will enable CleverTap customers to deliver a more contextual customer experience on WhatsApp.
With these enhancements, customers can utilize:
- Linked content for real-time information: Create personalized WhatsApp messages by incorporating rich and contextual data from sources outside CleverTap. This includes dynamically updating information such as available flight prices, latest news updates, movie reviews, game scores, and more directly into your messages.
- Liquid tags for conditional messaging: Use conditional logic such as if-else statements to personalize messages for each customer within the same campaign. For instance, you can offer a 20% discount to customers with a "gold" loyalty tier, while a 10% discount for all other tiers.
- Catalog Send-Time Personalization: Personalize messages with information from a catalog, such as product price, product category, product images, available inventory levels, and more. This information is pulled from the catalog when sending messages to your users. This ensures that your users receive the latest information.
These enhancements will be available for all CleverTap customers using WhatsApp Add-on. For more information, you can refer to our catalog personalization documentation.
Concurrency and Global Throttle for WhatsApp
We have now introduced greater control for WhatsApp concurrency and throttle.
- Concurrency: We have added concurrency control for WhatsApp providers integrated via Generic WhatsApp Integration API. You can now manage the number of concurrent requests to the WhatsApp provider based on the provider’s capacity. This feature makes it easier to handle large numbers of requests without overloading the system. These capabilities are available for all WhatsApp Add-on customers on CleverTap. For more information, refer to the WhatsApp Add-on documentation.
- Throttle Control: We have added throttle control for WhatsApp notifications. This capability provides better control over WhatsApp notifications. It allows you to manage app traffic and run campaigns below WhatsApp's throughput limits, improving campaign performance and preventing overload. For more information, refer to Throttle control documentation.
Ad Hoc Throttle Control At Campaign Level
We have introduced Adhoc throttle control at the campaign level for Push, Email, SMS, Web Push, Webhook, and Whatsapp channels. This feature allows users to use a custom throttle for a particular campaign without changing global settings. This means you can customize the throttle for each campaign according to its needs, giving you greater flexibility and control.
For more information, refer to adhoc limits.
Scribe: OpenAI-Powered Writing Assistant and Emotion Analyzer
Currently, this feature is a Private Beta Release. If you want access to this feature, contact your Account Manager.
CleverTap is excited to introduce Scribe, an AI-powered writing assistant that can analyze and adjust the emotional tone of your content. An emotionally resonant campaign is the next step in hyper-personalization. With Scribe, you can:
- Automatically detect the emotional tone of your copy to ensure it conveys the intended emotion.
- Generate emotionally engaging copies at scale with few text prompts and remove writer's block.
- Paraphrase the current copy with varying emotions. Select the emotion that resonates best with your audience, or paraphrase again.
- Create copy in the language of your choice.
- Automatically add emojis and hashtags to the copy to enhance its appeal and reach.
For more information about Scribe, refer to the Scribe documentation or schedule a demo with us.
Pin Pivots to Boards for Collaborative Analysis
This is a Public Beta release and is available to all CleverTap customers.
We are pleased to announce that pivots can now be pinned to a custom board, enabling users to save the output of their analysis for future consumption and collaborate with other users. Users can pin any type of pivot chart to a custom board of their choice to save the output of their analysis for future consumption. They can also share it with other users for collaborative analysis.
For more information, refer to Custom Dashboard.
Introducing the New Image-Only and Lead Generation Templates to Boost Engagement
We are excited to announce the release of two newly created out-of-the-box templates for enhanced engagement:
- Image-Only Template for Web Pop-ups
- Lead Generation Template for In-App and Web Pop-ups
These features are available for all CleverTap customers.
Customers can now create visually appealing Web Pop-up campaigns using the Image-Only Template, resulting in improved engagement.
This template offers customization options, such as selecting image dimensions for various devices and choosing from a range of style options, including borders, margins, background, and more.
Lead Generation Template
CleverTap's Lead Generation Templates are now available for both Web Pop-ups and In-App users. These templates enable you to capture visitor details, including their name, email, phone number, and other user attributes helping convert anonymous visitors into known customers.
Cross Node Personalization (CNP) in Journeys
We are excited to announce Cross Node Personalization (CNP) in Journeys. This is the next step in personalizing your user messages. Based on user action, you can now personalize not only your first message but also subsequent messages in the user journey. CNP's powerful personalization provides a consistent messaging experience to your users across multiple channels.
For more information about Cross Node Personalization, refer to the user documentation.
New and Improved Partner UI with Enhanced Features for Exports
We are excited to announce the launch of a new and improved user interface for Partners and Exports. The new interface enables our customers to seamlessly integrate with partner solutions, allowing for easy exports with added functionalities.
The new Partner User Interface and associated features are available to all CleverTap customers, with the requisite export access.
Along with the new UI, you get access to the following additional features:
- Multiple buckets for S3 and GCP: Connect multiple buckets for S3 and GCP, allowing easy data segregation and streamlined workflows.
- IAM Policy for S3: Configure the S3 buckets on CleverTap using the IAM policy, thereby eliminating the need for password sharing or IP whitelisting. To learn more, refer to the AWS S3 document. The flow for IAM policy is as below:
- Flexible Date Range for Export: Export data as per your requirement for improved analysis and better workflows - create export for a specific day, date range, previous month, current month, and more.
For more information about these enhancements, check out the documentation page.
Discover True Sources of Growth with CleverTap and Airbridge Integration
CleverTap has integrated with Airbridge - a leading attribution and incrementality measurement platform, to measure true marketing effectiveness across the web and mobile.
With this integration, customers can:
- Identify the source of user acquisition. It will help create a customized onboarding experience resulting in higher user engagement and retention rate.
- Identify the acquisition channels that deliver the most engaged users and analyze the acquisition quality for strategic business and investment decisions.
- Track information for ‘Install Events’ and ‘In-App Events’, and measure campaign performance across multiple publishers via a unified dashboard.
For more information about CleverTap and Airbridge integration, refer to CleverTap's Developer Documentation.
Introducing CleverTap's Web Inbox Channel
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Web Inbox channel.
This is a Private Beta Release. Contact your Customer Success Manager to request early access to this feature.
The Web Inbox channel lets you display personalized messages in a notification inbox to your website visitors. It allows web visitors to quickly view and interact with notifications anytime in one place - the web inbox. Use the no-code setup and out-of-the-box templates to create web inbox notifications that are entirely customizable to match the website's branding. With this channel, you can re-engage users, maximize campaigns' impact, and boost conversions.
The graphic below illustrates a sample web inbox that appears when the user clicks the bell icon.
For more information about Web Inbox setup, refer to CleverTap's Developer Documentation.
No-code Workflow Automation with CleverTap and Zapier Integration
Introducing CleverTap and Zapier's integration. This is a Beta Release.
CleverTap and Zapier's no-code integration allows you to seamlessly transfer user information and events from various apps such as Salesforce, Google, Intuit, Dropbox, and so on to the CleverTap dashboard. You can run personalization campaigns and journeys based on data captured through Zapier.
For more information about CleverTap and Zapier integration, refer to CleverTap's User Documentation.
New Out-of-the-box Templates for the Web Native Display Channel
Unveiling the Banner Carousel and Banner Carousel with Text templates for the Web Native Display channel. Web visitors spend most of their page-view time on the first fold. These templates help web visitors discover relevant content such as recommended products, personalized offers, and more on your webpage before they drop off.
This is a Private Beta Release. Contact your Customer Success Manager to request early access to this feature.
With these templates, you can:
- Completely customize the carousel banners, including the title and description copy, style, and placement of the carousel.
- Display up to seven rotating banners to deliver a wide variety of content within a limited website area.
- Optimize images for mobile devices to enhance the viewing experience.
- Configure the carousel autorotation with a customizable slider time.
- Enable the carousel dots and navigation arrows to enable manual scroll.
Refer to the User and Developer documentation for Banner Carousel to try out this exciting feature.
WhatsApp Channel Add-on
Introducing the newest addition to the CleverTap for Startups Add-ons list - the WhatsApp Channel!
WhatsApp channel has high reachability and engagement rates, making it one of the most attractive channels of engagement for businesses.
You can now use the CleverTap WhatsApp messaging channel without upgrading your plan. All you need to do is integrate the WhatsApp channel with the Business Service Provider of your choice, and you are all set to create a WhatsApp campaign from the CleverTap dashboard.
No-code Web Native Display Campaigns with Ready-to-use Templates
Now add more visual flair to your website with our new templates - Banner and Banner with Text. Create and deliver contextual content without any coding effort with CleverTap's Web Native campaigns.
Learn more in the Web Native Display and Web Native Display Templates documentation.
Push Notification Opt-in with CleverTap Push Primer
All apps targeting Android 13 or iOS 10 and higher must ask for permission before sending a notification. This check empowers users to provide their consent for receiving notifications. CleverTap Push Primer helps you with the following:
- Gives your users the context of push notifications (see figure below).
- Convinces them to opt-in (see figure below).
- Enables you to request the user again for a previously declined permission. The user can opt for notification without manually opening the device’s settings (see figure below).
For more information, refer to Android Push Primer and iOS Push Primer.
Superfast Campaign Reports
Get lightning-fast reports for up to 2000 campaigns in a minimum of 20 minutes - 20 times faster than before. But wait, there's more! Automate the ingestion of reports to your cloud partners, such as Amazon S3 or GCP.
Learn how to set up Campaign Reports.
Make Informed Decisions with our Webhooks
Get a holistic view of your user’s information or data to make informed decisions.
This enhancement is available only on the new campaign interface.
You can now update your CRMs with holistic user information such as lat/long, phone number, city, and so on. You can also check the reachability of users on each messaging channel.
Try Creating a Webhook and test this new enhancement.
Manage WhatsApp Providers on CleverTap
Introducing the new WhatsApp Provider Management enhancement on CleverTap! This enhancement allows you to:
- Edit, archive, or delete your WhatsApp providers from the dashboard, declutter your view, and stay organized. You can archive a provider to hide it from view. You can also delete provider and provider data completely. Archiving or deleting a provider stops the related campaigns and journeys.
- Edit provider settings and update configurations directly from the WhatsApp channel Settings page.
Learn more in the Manage WhatsApp Providers documentation.
Project Activity Dashboard v1.0
Introducing our new adoption and usage tracking dashboard - exclusively available for CleverTap for Startups users. Supercharge your team's performance with this powerful tool by CleverTap.
With this enhancement, you can get the following:
- A holistic view of your user engagement channels and activity update.
- Identify unused features and configurations and make the most of them with our recommendations.
Seamless Email-to-App Experience with AppsFlyer's Deep Linking Suite
Introducing the ability to define AppsFlyer deep links in the CleverTap dashboard - a game-changing update that streamlines the email-to-app experience, quickly directs users to your app, and helps increase conversion rates. Create personalized journeys and measure campaign performance with AppsFlyer's Deep Linking Suite.
Refer to AppsFlyer Onelink for more information.
Create Mobile Push Campaigns using API
Introducing a powerful update to the Create Campaign API for mobile push campaigns. Set goals, goal conversion events, and revenue properties from the API. Control user reach and limit costs. Create timezone campaigns and DND preferences, and set up campaigns for multiple dates or set up recurring campaigns. Create effective push messages from the API using different keys such as Summary, Subtitle, Collapse key, and more.
For more information, refer to Mobile Push Notification Parameters.
RenderMaxTM - Push Notification Rendering Technology by CleverTap
CleverTap's Push Notification Rendering Technology boosts push render rates up to 90%. With RenderMax, engage users you could not before and elevate your push campaigns’ ROI.
While most other solutions focus only on increasing delivery rates, CleverTap RenderMax solves the challenge of delivering and rendering push notifications on Android OEM devices. It powers up the render rates of a push notification, amplifies reach, and maximizes user engagement.
To learn more about how you can improve push notification render rates, refer to RenderMax or ask for a demo.
Supercharge WhatsApp Campaigns with Enhanced Experimentation and Optimization
This enhancement is available only on the new campaign interface.
The WhatsApp channel is now powered with additional capabilities around experimentation and optimization, giving you the ability to:
- Experiment with A/B and multivariate testing to compare up to three message versions using different templates, copies, creative calls to action, or any combination, to identify what works best.
- Utilize Split Delivery to decide what percentage of the audience gets a particular message variant and compare variant stats to identify the winning variant.
- Create Multi-variant Campaigns optimized for location, demographics, purchase trends, and more. Create up to 50 variants of the same message based on a user property type (for example, language) to boost engagement and conversion.
For more information, refer to the WhatsApp Message Types.
Push Amplification is now Pull Notification
The Push Amplification feature is now called Pull Notifications. The new name truly reflects the functioning and benefit of this feature because it pulls the pending notifications from the CleverTap server and successfully delivers them to mobile devices.
Click the following link to view all the details related to previous releases.
Click to expand
Supercharging Web Channel Campaigns with Enhanced Experimentation, Optimization, and Personalization Features
We understand the importance of creating exceptional experiences for your users, whether they visit your app or website. In our drive to help create better omnichannel experiences, we are introducing enhancements to web channel campaigns run through CleverTap. With these enhancements, you can deliver exceptional web user experiences through better workflows, additional experimentation options, and improved analytics.
- With custom HTML templates utilizing click-tracking metrics, you will be able to measure the impact of your web pop-up and exit intent campaigns.
- Keeping the importance of visuals in mind, we are now providing you the ability to personalize images used in web channel campaigns based on user property, event property, and product recommendations. You can also host images for your web channel campaigns directly on CleverTap’s CDN, eliminating the dependence on third-party solutions. This will help you deliver user experiences that are even more contextual and hyper-personal.
- To help you experiment, you can now compare up to three message versions with different copies, calls to action, or a combination of these, in your web channel campaigns. This helps you experiment with more creative options and see the impact it generates on engagement and/or conversions.
- To optimize your web campaigns, you can now use the Split Delivery feature to decide what percentage of the audience gets a particular message variant and compare campaign stats to identify the winning variant, which can become the default variant. You can also optimize web campaigns based on user properties and create up to 50 variants of the same message to drive experimentation and engagement.
For more information, refer to the documentation for Web Push, Web Pop-up, and Web Exit Intent channels. Please note that these enhancements are available in the new Campaigns interface on CleverTap.
2FA Key Reset Within the CleverTap Dashboard
2FA key management is now available from within the CleverTap dashboard. With this feature, admin users can directly reset 2FA keys in case of loss of credentials, eliminating the dependency on the CleverTap support team. This feature can be accessed directly from the Security menu under Settings for any user within a project.
This feature will be available for all customers across all the plans. For more information, check out the documentation page here.
Personalize WhatsApp Notifications based on Past User Responses
The updated WhatsApp Notification Replied event now captures a lot more data comparatively as event properties such as incoming message type, incoming text, incoming media URL, and so on, enabling you to trigger & personalize WhatsApp notifications based on the user’s past response.
With this update, you can:
- Create highly personalized Journeys and WhatsApp Campaigns utilizing the user’s WhatsApp response attributes.
- Build automated chat workflows to deliver quicker responses using the event property ‘incoming text’ as the triggering criteria.
- Analyze the behavior of their users based on their WhatsApp responses to identify trends and aggregate them into segments and engage them.
The feature will be available to all CleverTap WhatsApp add-on customers in both the new and legacy Campaigns experience. For more information, check out the documentation page here.
Preview Dark Mode for Emails in the Drag and Drop Editor
We are excited to introduce the new dark mode email preview capability using the email drag and drop editor.
Dark mode is a very popular feature used by end consumers; hence it is becoming an integral part of the email creation experience. Marketers must often test for light mode and dark mode compatibility across devices and email clients before sending emails.
Customers can now view how the email looks in the dark and light modes and switch the preview in real-time with a toggle button.
This feature is available in the preview and test section of the email drag and drop editor and for desktop and mobile device previews in the new Campaign experience.
Please visit the documentation for more information.
Gmail Promotional Annotations (Beta) – Enhance Email Discoverability & Engagement
Gmail Promotional Annotations enable you to:
- Highlight key information such as images, logo, promo codes, the expiration date on deals, etc., along with the subject and the preheader text in Gmail’s Promotions tab
- Showcase relevant information to recipients upfront, even before they open their emails
- Add expiry dates to promotional emails, which provides two opportunities for customer emails to get highlighted in the Promotions tab, first when the email was sent and second when the offer is about to expire without them having to send a second email
Simply upload logos, images, discounts, offer code and start/end date, subject line, and the sender’s name you want to be highlighted while setting up emails in CleverTap.
Currently, Gmail provides annotations only for mobile inboxes. This capability may be extended to the desktop inboxes at a later date.
This feature will be available across all the plans but only in the new CleverTap campaigns UI. For more information, check out the documentation page here.
Variant Specific A/B Test Analysis on the Notification Sent Event for Deeper Insights
CleverTap customers can now analyze users who were sent a specific variant of an A/B test campaign, from within the Analytics section.
Customers can leverage the ‘Variant’ event property filter of the ‘Notification Sent’ event, in addition to the other notification based events like notification clicked, viewed, etc. This helps perform even better analysis and query users across different sections (funnels, segments, etc). Customers can download the list of users who were sent a specific variant and save it as a segment for further actions.
This feature is available for all CleverTap customers.
Inclusion of Composite Events Within the Total Active Events Count on the CleverTap Dashboard
Composite events counts are now included within the Total active events count on the CleverTap dashboard, with a tooltip explaining the same. Although composite events count was always included in the total active events count in the backend, this enhancement ensures the same data reflects on the CleverTap dashboard with absolute transparency. Customers can now view the total active events count as a sum of active System, Custom, and Composite events on the dashboard. This would give customers an enhanced clarity on the number of events created so far and ascertain how many more can be added within the allotted limits.
This feature is available for all CleverTap customers.
WhatsApp as a Campaign Type in all WhatsApp-related System Events
WhatsApp has been added as a Campaign Type property value in all WhatsApp-related system events. You can now utilize this capability to easily analyze the performance of WhatsApp campaigns aggregated at a channel level.
This feature will be available for all customers, across all the plans.
Support for Multiple WhatsApp Numbers Within a CleverTap Project
Now you can create distinguished WhatsApp experiences for multiple business stakeholders, like customers of different products and business verticals, suppliers, partners etc. by utilizing separate WhatsApp numbers within a CleverTap project to deliver unique experiences.
With this capability you can:
- Use multiple phone numbers with a BSP or multiple BSP accounts within a single CleverTap project
- Manage WhatsApp templates separately for each number
- Create campaigns and send notifications using any WhatsApp business number
This feature will be available across all the plans. For more information check out the documentation page here.
Execute and Track NPS Surveys from within the CleverTap Dashboard
You can now run and track NPS surveys directly through the CleverTap dashboard. NPS survey has been added to the Web Pop-up & In-App Messaging template to enable set up, execution, and tracking of results, with ease. With this release you:
- No longer need to rely on external survey tools to capture NPS scores and manually import data into CleverTap to track it.
- Can completely customize the NPS survey template to reflect their brand guidelines by changing the look and feel, labels, copy, CTA etc.
- Can easily track the NPS scores and the campaign metrics from the pre-built NPS board.
Please note that this feature is available only for customers who have migrated to the new Campaigns UI. Learn more.
IP Whitelisting Management Now Available within the CleverTap Dashboard
IP Whitelisting management is now available from within the CleverTap dashboard. Users with admin access can now view, add and remove IPs directly from the Security menu under Settings. This means complete control of the network access to your projects without any dependence on the CleverTap support team.
This feature will be available for all customers, across all the plans. For more information check out the documentation page here.
SMS Provider Management Enhancement Now Live
SMS CRUD support allows CleverTap customers to delete or archive existing SMS providers.
Customers will be able to manage the campaigns and journeys running on archived and deleted SMS providers and will be able to shift them to their preferred SMS provider for continued engagement.
SMS providers and customers can cut the unnecessary billing cost of discontinued campaigns, This will help in the accountability and the billing for SMS providers of customers.
The feature is available for all customers, across all plans.
Build More Engaging Emails and Streamline Email Campaign Creation with the Enhanced Email Editor
With the enhanced Email Editor you can:
- Build mobile-optimized email templates using the mobile view editor, without switching back and forth between editor and preview mode
- Create more engaging emails by utilizing stickers and GIFs
- Easily add titles to email templates using the Title block
- Streamline the way you add space to email templates using the Spacer block
- Easily manage saved rows with an option to delete, rename, and even re-organize rows from within the editor
This enhancement will be available for all CleverTap customers across all the plans and both in the old and new Campaigns experience.
Updated 2 days ago