The Mobile App dashboard shows various metrics related to app usage, user retention, engagement, and conversion across mobile platforms.
Navigate to Boards > Mobile App.
- Daily Active Users, Weekly Active Users, and Monthly Active Users represent users who have launched your application at least once during the respective Daily, Weekly, and Monthly time period.
The Quick View shows:
- Select the required segment under For Segments.
- Select the date range.
- Total users- Total number of users who launched the mobile app in the selected time period.
- Average users- Displays data based on the Time Interval selection, shown in below.
- For Daily time interval, it shows the average daily users for the selected date range.
- For Weekly and Monthly intervals, it shows the number of users who launched the mobile app in the last 7 days and 30 days, respectively, of the selected date range.
This shows the total number of users who have performed the conversion event ( set under “Settings > Schema > Events > Conversion event ) within the selected time period.
It also displays data based on the Time Interval selection, shown in above.
For Daily time interval, it shows the average daily conversion for the selected date range.
For Weekly and Monthly intervals, it shows the total number of converted users in the last 7 days and 30 days, respectively, of the selected date range.
The number of users is displayed as NA (Not Applicable) if the selected date range is less than a week or a month and the interval filter is set as weekly or monthly, respectively.
If the selected date range is less than a week with the time interval as “weekly”, then both “Last 7 days’ users” and “Last 30 days’ users” will not be applicable and is displayed as NA.
This shows the distribution of users by the version of the App being used.
This shows detailed metrics on 1, 3, and 7-day Retention, Engagement and Conversion* percentages, reflecting the percentage of new users who return to your application, meaningfully engage with your application, and convert into paying (or another conversion metric you choose) users, respectively, during the first 1, 3 and 7 days after first use.
For detailed analysis, click More
This displays a comparison of users who have launched the app vs users performing the conversion event.
This shows you the following metrics based on selection.
- Daily Paying Users/Daily Active Users (DPU/DAU(%)) and Daily Paying Users/Monthly Active Users (DPU/MAU(%)) epresent users for whom you have raised the Charged event (or users qualifying as per the conversion event) at least once during the relevant time period.
- Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU) which gives a sense of revenue earned on a daily basis per user from your application.
- Average Revenue Per Daily Paying User (ARPDPU) which gives a sense of average daily revenue from a paying user in your application.
- Daily Active Users/Monthly Active Users(DAU/MAU(%)), also known as Sticky Quotient, which represents the percentage of your monthly active users who visit your application daily (i.e., how many of your active users are very active users).
Updated about 6 hours ago