Based on certain parameters, you can filter journeys to view on the Journey listing page.
Quick Filters are available on top for the created journeys.
The Quick Filters are:
Selecting this filter displays all journeys that are in draft status.
Selecting this filter displays all published and active journeys.
Selecting this filter displays all finished journeys; either based on time or segment.
Selecting this filter displays all stopped journeys. You cannot restart these journeys.
Selecting this filter displays all paused journeys. You may resume these journeys.
You may customize journey filters. To do so.
- Click beside the Search bar.
This displays the Filter Journeys box
- Select the field to filter journeys by.
- The Entry Type enables you to filter by
-- Past Behavior
- The Status enables categories same as quick filters.
- The Created by enables you to filter by the journey creator using their email address.
- The Label enables you to filter journeys by any specific labels that were applied to journeys.
- Click Apply
This displays journeys with your applied filter.
- Clicking Save Filter will add your applied filter to the quick filters on top.
Give your saved filter a name.
Updated about 1 year ago