Learn how you can leverage Web Push as a channel for engaging with your customers
Web popup messages are notifications that are displayed on desktop or mobile websites when a user is actively surfing a web page. CleverTap's Web Popup channel allows you to send quick alerts, offers, or how-to byte-sized content to your customers using the built-in web popup builder or your own custom HTML templates.
CleverTap offers two types of web pop-ups:
- Simple web pop-up notifications: You can use these templates to create your notifications including a box notification, a banner notification, and an interstitial notification.
- Exit intent notifications: These notifications are displayed before the user exits your site. These are only available for desktops. Read about web exit-intent pop-ups to learn more.
The Web Popup feature makes it easy to set up web popup campaigns for all your users or specific user segments.
These segments are created based on either of the following ways:
- User action on one of your web pages
- User visiting one of your specific web pages
- User visiting your website via any referral web page
- Number of your web pages a user has visited so far in their session
After sending the campaign, you can view detailed reports on how many messages were sent, how many users converted as a result, and so on.
Updated 4 months ago