You can use the Campaign Filters to find your campaigns. Once the campaign is live, you can view its stats by selecting an App Inbox campaign from the Campaigns page on the CleverTap dashboard. Click to view its deliveries, clicks, and conversions.
Click to open the selected campaign. The campaign stats page displays.
You can track the following stats:
- Sent: A total number of notifications sent to the user device.
- Viewed: A total number of devices that receive the notification. Calculated as (Viewed/Sent) * 100
- Clicks: Number of clicks on the notification. Calculated as (Clicks/Sent) * 100.
- CTR: The clickthrough rate of the campaign. It is measured by (Click/Viewed) * 100.
- Converted users: The percentage of total users that converted after receiving the campaign.
- Errors: Number of errors for the campaign. These errors can be technical errors such as FCM-related or non-technical errors such as messages frequency exceeded.
- Control group: The number of users considered in the control group for the campaign.
Shows the daily, weekly, and monthly trends for campaign messages.
Shows the Conversion performance, Revenue performance, Users conversion funnel, and Influenced conversion funnel.
Shows the incremental and boost revenue due to the campaign.
Allows you to view conversion by OS.
Click the View details of users who clicked the notification. The event analytics is displayed. Click the People* tab to view user details.
You can view campaign errors from the Stats > Errors tab.
Updated 4 months ago