We have improved our deep linking integration with Branch for email. Marketers can now directly route users to the app from an email, bypassing the web browser.
This ensures a seamless user experience and reduces dropoffs as users are redirected to the app or an app store
This integration will work only for clients who have a Branch and Sendgrid account.
- App must have the Branch SDK.
- CNAME the sendgrid domain to Branch. For more information, refer to Universal Email Integration Guide.
- Check that you send emails using the Sendgrid account that has been CNAMED to Branch.
- Check you add
universal = "true"parameter at the end of your deeplinks , this converts the deeplink into a universal link.
<p><a href="http://cdn.branch.io/branchster-angular/?body_index=4&color_index=2&face_index=1&monster=true&monster_name=DLE_Deep_link" universal="true">Deep_Link</a></p>
- You can use the HTML and Custom HTML(Dynamic Content) elements available in the drag and drop editor to form and embed deeplinks in your email.
- Check that you test the email once before you deploy the campaign to ensure deeplinks are working as expected.
Updated 2 months ago