You can use the Campaign filter to Filters to find your campaigns. Once the campaign is live, you can view its stats by selecting a Native Display campaign from the Campaigns page on the CleverTap dashboard. Click to view its deliveries, clicks, and conversions.
Click to open the selected campaign. The campaign stats page displays.
You can track the following stats:
- Viewed: The total number of user devices that received the notification.
- Clicks: Number of clicks on the notification. Calculated as (Clicks/Viewed) * 100.
- CTR: The clickthrough rate of the campaign. It is measured by (Click/Viewed) * 100.
Converted users: The number of users that converted after receiving the campaign.
- Errors: Number of errors for the campaign. These errors can be technical errors such as FCM-related or non-technical errors such as messages frequency exceeded.
- Control group: The number of users considered in the control group for the campaign.
Shows the daily, weekly, and monthly trends for campaign messages.
Shows the Conversion performance, Revenue performance, Users conversion funnel, and Influenced conversion funnel.
Shows conversion performance.
The Revenue Performance section shows the revenue boost achieved from the campaign.
Allows you to view conversion by OS.
You can view campaign errors from the Stats > Errors tab.
Updated 4 months ago