Feature in Beta
Currently, this feature is released in public beta.
Amplitude, an analytics platform, drives growth by thoroughly understanding exactly what behaviors and traits are common among user segments to make informed decisions for powerful targeting. CleverTap integration with Amplitude allows you to export your CleverTap event data to your Amplitude dashboard. You can use this event data for further analysis.
This process involves the following two major steps:
- Log in to your Amplitude account.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Navigate to Org Settings > Projects.
- Click on a project to find the API Key under the General tab.
This process involves adding Amplitude details to the CleverTap dashboard. To add the project details to the CleverTap dashboard:
a. Log in to your CleverTap account.
b. Navigate to Settings > Partners > Exports.
c. Click the Amplitude icon under the Unconnected partners section. The Amplitude page is displayed.
d. Enter the following Amplitude details:
Amplitude API Key
It is the unique code passed to Amplitude to verify your credentials. You can find the API key under Settings > Projects.
The Data Residency is the physical/geographical storage location of a project's data and is at a project level (per project). Select from the following available options:
Amplitude User ID Mapping
This identifier will be mapped to Amplitude's
Amplitude Device ID Mapping
This identifier will be mapped to Amplitude's
e. Click Save credentials. On clicking, the following popup is displayed:
Amplitude is now displayed under Connected partners when you navigate to Settings > Partners > Exports.
To create a new export:
- Navigate to Settings > Partners > Exports.
- Navigate to the Activity log tab and then click + Create Export.
The Create an export popup displays.
- Configure the following settings:
- Choose an export partner: Select Amplitude from the Choose an export partner dropdown list.
- Export details: Select the events to export from the available options. For more information, refer to Export Details.
- Choose export frequency: Select from one of the following options
- Once only: Single export for the export type selected. You can export data up to the last 60 days.
- Recurring: Set up a recurring export that exports all the new events/user profiles captured in the last window. You can export as frequently as every 4 hours and up to once every 24 hours.
- Click Create export.
The following message displays on successful creation of export:
- Click Ok to return to the Exports page. CleverTap processes the export, and you can now see the newly created export for Amplitude.
The status for each export is displayed as Pending as soon as the export is created. The status changes to Running after the processing starts. And, it changes to Done when the export is complete.
You can also stop the export that you have created. To do so:
- Click the icon for the export request you want to stop and then click .
You are prompted to confirm your action.
- Click Yes, stop export to stop the export request. On clicking, the following message is displayed:
- Click Ok to return to the Exports page.
Select from one of the following options to export events from CleverTap to the Amplitude dashboard:
Export data for all defined events, including System and Custom events.
Select the specific events that you want to export from CleverTap to the Amplitude dashboard.
Export the following engagement events:
CleverTap Event Name
The event is tracked when the notification is successfully sent from CleverTap to the communication channel you select for your campaign.
This event is tracked when a user views an email, in-app notification, or a web notification sent from CleverTap.
This event is tracked only when a user clicks on a notification sent via CleverTap.Recorded when a user clicks on a mobile push, in-app, email, web-popup, or web push message sent via the CleverTap dashboard or through the campaign API.
This event is tracked when a Push notification sent from CleverTap is delivered on a user’s device.
This event is recorded when a user replies to a WhatsApp message.
The event raised when the user unregisters to receive Push Notifications.
The event raised when a campaign is activated with a Control group.
The event raised when a user Unsubscribes to receive further communication through a channel
This event is tracked when a push notification sent from CleverTap is delivered on a user’s device. The funnels on the Push campaign statistics page reflect the count for this event.
This event is recorded when communication is delivered to the user's device
AB Experiment Rendered
This event is recorded when communication is delivered to the user who is part of an A/B experiment campaign
AB Experiment Stopped
This event is recorded when AB experiment is stopped.
AB Experiment Rolled Out
This event is recorded when AB experiment is started
This event is recorded to mark when a device enters a geofence.
This event is recorded to mark when a device exits a geofence.
This event is recorded when an agent (CleverTap user) replies to a message from the end-user.
This event is recorded when a user uninstalls your application.
This event is recorded when a Webhook campaign is delivered successfully
This event is recorded for lifecycle optimizer when a user transitions from one stage to another.
This event is tracked when a user clicks on a link from a marketing campaign that has a UTM parameter defined on it.
Availability of Feature
This feature is available for CleverTap for Enterprise plan.
Updated about 2 months ago