- Select Journeys. This takes you to the All Journeys page.
- Select a journey's checkbox to manage its functioning.
This activates the Action Buttons displayed on the top left. The buttons are:
|Pause and Resume
|Temporarily halts the qualification of new users in the Journey. Users already in the journey will continue traveling through the journey or receiving messages. You can select more than one Journey to pause or resume them altogether.
|Completely halts the journey. It stops:
- qualification of new users
- movement of users within the journey
- delivery of campaigns.
NOTE: Restarting a stopped journey is not possible. You can select more than one Journey to stop them together.
|More actions are available from the ellipsis icon:
- Clone: Enables you to copy and create a new journey. You may use the cloned journey to create an edited version from the base cloned version.
- Edit: Enables you to edit the journey. You cannot edit all parts of the Journey once published. You can only edit the Journey content.
Updated 2 months ago