A project can be an individual app, website, or product. You can choose to combine multiple platforms, such as Android, iOS, Web, and so on, in a single project. Depending on your business goals, you can also have separate projects for each platform.
After you log on to the CleverTap platform for the first time, you can create a project. From the setup page, perform the following steps:
- Enter a Project name.
- Select the Business category from the dropdown.
- Define the Account Timezone.
What Affects Timezones
Campaign delivery, Journeys, and scheduled data exports are based on timezones.
- Choose from the following platforms:
- Choose the platform of your app. Select Native for native Android and iOS apps. You can also select the other hybrid platforms for Android and iOS, such as:
- Click Create Project.
CleverTap automatically creates a Test project for testing when you create a Live project. You can perform all your tests on this project before you actually roll out the changes. However, you also have the flexibility to create additional test projects within a Live project if needed.
To create a Test project:
- Navigate to Organization > Projects from the CleverTap dashboard.
- Click + Test Project.
- Enter Project name.
- Click Add.
The Test project is created on the Projects page.
To create a Live or Test project, you must have the Admin access.
If you need to edit a project name later, the admin can do so, and it will not affect the project in any other way except for the name change. To modify a project name, perform the following steps:
- From the CleverTap dashboard, navigate to Settings > Project.
- Click the icon next to the project name.
- Modify the project name.
- Click Save.
A. Yes, an admin can filter and download audit logs based on user emails and actions. To filter or download the audit logs, navigate to Settings > Audit Logs.
Updated 13 days ago