A project can be an individual app, a website, or a product. You can choose to combine multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Web, etc.) in a single project or have separate projects for each platform depending on your business goals.
CleverTap automatically creates a Test project for testing after you create a project. You can perform all your tests on this project before you actually roll out the changes.
After you log on to CleverTap platform for the first time, you can create a project. From the setup page, perform the following steps:
- Enter a project name.
- Select the business category.
- Define the account timezone.
What Affects Timezones
Campaign delivery, journeys, and scheduled data exports are based on timezones.
- Choose from the following platforms:
- Choose the platform of your app. Select Native for native Android and iOS apps. You can also select the other hybrid platforms for Android and iOS, such as:
- Click Create Project.
If you need to modify a project name later, the admin can do so and it will not affect the project in any other way except for the name change. To modify a project name, perform the following steps:
- From the CleverTap dashboard, navigate to Settings > Project.
- Click the pencil icon next to the project name.
- Modify the project name.
- Click Save.
Updated 12 months ago