- Recommendations is an industry leading capability that allows you to create engagement based on the item catalog provided by you.
- Based on this catalog, our Data Science enabled engine will generate recommendations unique to each user.
- This will then be available for you to run either trigger campaigns through channels such as in-apps or batch campaigns through channels such as push.
- A catalog can be uploaded to CleverTap. The relationships among items of the catalog will be used to form the basis of generating recommendations for a particular event. The catalog will also be used to pick items to serve up recommendations.
- You can then create a recommendation by defining certain rules. These rules will indicate which catalog you want to use, the event on the basis of which recommendation is to be generated, the look back window and any specific filtering criteria.
- You can then use this recommendation while building a campaign or journey.
- After building it into a campaign or journey, your users will receive personalized recommendations based on their past history of interaction with other products.
John receives recommendations to purchase soccer and other merchandise as he had added a pair soccer shoes to his shopping cart. The list of recommendations would be based upon what other people interested in purchasing soccer shoes have been purchasing around that time of the year.
Jane has just watched Game of Thrones. She would immediately receive an InApp recommendation. The recommendation would most probably suggest watching similar English drama series and other titles that are often viewed by viewers who watch Game of Thrones. These recommendations are also sensitive to recent trends and patterns.
Updated 13 days ago