The Net Promoter Score (NPS) dashboard provides you with a detailed view of the overall NPS feedback received from your customers. To view the NPS dashboard, navigate to Dashboard > Boards > NPS.
The NPS board represents the following data points:
- Overall NPS score
- Total responses received from the customers
You can filter the data for distinct campaigns using the campaign filter. You can also filter data for a specified time period using the date filter.
Refer to the image below for a better understanding.
The NPS board also provides:
- Bar charts representing data for respective NPS buckets of Detractors, Passives, and Promoters.
- NPS Score Trends over a specific period of time (for example daily, weekly, monthly).
- NPS trends based on buckets for Detractors, Passives, and Promoters over a specific period of time (for example daily, weekly, monthly).
- A bar graph view of the Ratings Distribution over the past 30 days.
Additionally, you can also view the trend chart for Total Responses Received on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Updated 5 months ago