NPS is an acronym for Net Promoter Score. It is a customer loyalty and satisfaction measurement taken by asking the customers how likely they are to recommend your product or service to others on a scale of 0-10.
Aggregating NPS scores help businesses gauge customer satisfaction and improve upon service, customer support, delivery, etc. for increased customer loyalty.
CleverTap's Net Promoter Score (NPS) dashboard provides you with a detailed view of the overall NPS feedback received from your customers. To view the NPS dashboard, navigate to Dashboard > Boards > NPS.
The NPS board represents the following data points:
- Overall NPS score
- Total responses received from the customers
The overall NPS score is calculated as the difference between the percentages of Promoters and Detractors (NPS = % of Promoters - % of Detractors).
At a high level, the NPS feedback for a question is categorized into three buckets - Detractors, Passive, and Promoters.
On a scale of 0-10 :
- A Detractor is anybody who gives a score between 0-6.
- Passive is anybody who gives a score of 7 or 8.
- Promoter is anybody who gives a score of 9 or 10.
Let us understand this with an example. For a standard NPS question such as “How likely are you to recommend us on a scale from 0 to 10?” If 70% of respondents are Promoters and 10% are Detractors, then you have an NPS of 60.
You can filter the data by campaigns or using the date filter.
Refer to the following image for a better understanding.
The NPS board also provides:
- Bar charts representing data for respective NPS buckets of Detractors, Passives, and Promoters.
- NPS Score Trend over a specific period of time (for example daily, weekly, monthly).
- NPS Buckets Trend for Detractors, Passives, and Promoters over a specific period of time (for example daily, weekly, monthly).
- A bar graph view of the Ratings Distribution over the past 30 days.
Additionally, you can also view the trend chart for Total Responses Received on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
To understand event-related information in detail, refer to user ratings.
Updated about 1 month ago