The Content Manager allows you to create and organize templates centrally. Additionally, it also allows you to store and organize media files. By using templates, you can streamline the content creation and marketing processes.
Currently, this feature is a Private Beta Release. If you want access to this feature, contact your Account Manager.
A Content Manager offers numerous advantages for efficient marketing operations. It streamlines various aspects, such as ensuring brand consistency, facilitating scalability, and saving time. Additionally, it enables user access control and compliance enforcement, making it an invaluable tool for modern marketing teams.
- Ensures Brand Consistency
- Facilitates Scalability
- Saves Time by Reusing Templates
- Enforces Brand and Legal Compliance
- Provides User Access Control
The Content Manager allows controlling template access via a role-based access. It offers the following benefits:
- The template design team can create and save templates
- Campaign team can access templates within their campaigns
- Segregation of responsibilities enhances collaboration
- Safeguards template integrity and brand guidelines
The content manager contains two sections:
- Templates: Allows you to organize and save your templates.
- Files: Allows you to save and reuse image files.
Updated about 1 month ago