CleverTap exports the Signed Call recorded voice files directly to your Amazon S3 bucket instead of storing them in the database.
Signed Call Voice Files
- CleverTap exports the voice files in .wav format.
- We recommend you create a fresh bucket of voice files for ease of access.
Ensure you integrate your S3 account on the CleverTap dashboard.
To set up your S3 account, refer to AWS S3 Export Guide.
Signed Call S3 Configuration
Currently, Signed Call only supports S3 bucket configuration via Bucket Access Key and Secret key. S3 configuration through IAM is not currently supported, but it's in the pipeline and will be integrated soon.
After successful integration, click Refresh from the Signed Call page to proceed with the export.
To set up the export of Signed Call voice files to your S3 bucket:
- Navigate to Settings > Signed Call > Integration from the CleverTap dashboard.
- Turn the toggle ON to export recorded calls to the Amazon S3 bucket.
- Select your Amazon S3 Bucket from the dropdown and click Confirm Your Bucket.
- Click Confirm to confirm your bucket selection.
Changing a Bucket
After you save a bucket, you can only change it by raising a request on [email protected]
Stopping the Export
Turn the toggle OFF and click Stop export to stop the export.
CleverTap sends an alert to your registered email for any changes made to the dashboard settings.
Updated about 1 month ago